Orders can be place three different ways…
1. Online: Our website shows all or our Flashing fireworks products along with videos of the products.
2. Telephone: Please feel free to call our office to speak to one of our experienced customer service staff to place your orders. The hours of operation are from 8am – 5pm CST M-F. 402-253-2925
3. Email or Fax your order to email@example.com or Fax to 402-253-3190
4. Orders will not ship until payment has been received in full including freight
A $2000.00 order minimum is required to receive our discount wholesale pricing. If you are a licensed fireworks retailer and are looking to place a larger order, please call our office at 402-253-2925 to make sure you are on the correct price list.
We accept the following payments…
1. CASH: Payment must be delivered in person to our Springfield Nebraska warehouse.
2. CHECK: We accept all checks, but there may be a delay for confirmation of funds from your bank before shipping.
3. WIRE TRANSFER: Please contact our office for wire Transfer information.
4. ACH: Please contact our office for ACH/automatic funds transfer information. Or download this form.
You may want to consult with your local state, county or city government to verify what type of fireworks are legal. It is not our responsibility to verify that fireworks are legal in your state. There are many states that consider fireworks to be legal, yet the county or city has a law forbidding them. A good place to start is your local fire department official as they are typically familiar with laws pertaining to each city.
Shipping & Pickup
All 1.4G fireworks must be shipped via common LTL or Truckload carriers in the United States due to hazmat regulations. Parcel companies like UPS an FedEx do not accept fireworks. Freight companies like UPS and FedEx do not carry fireworks therefore we must use common carriers to deliver our products on large trucks. There is no minimum order. Up-charges may apply for residential delivery.
We only ship to the 48 states in the contiguous United States, except California and New York. We do not ship to APO/FPO addresses or PO boxes. Forty-nine of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia allow legal “consumer” fireworks for the Fourth of July. The definition of consumer fireworks varies from state to state, but can include everything from cone fountains to roman candles to multiple tube “cake” devices to sparklers.
Pickup or Delivery within the State of Nebraska is restricted to 6/25 – 7/4 or 12/29 – 12/31 unless you have a State of Nebraska Fireworks resell permit.
Nebraska residents may only pickup during the July selling season (June 25th – July 4th) unless you are a licensed fireworks retailer. All out-of-state purchasers may pick up at our Distribution Warehouse located at 17105 So. Hwy 50, Springfield, NE 68059. The hours of operation are from 8am – 5pm CST M-F.
In order to see wholesale prices on the website, you will be required to set up an account. Immediately after setting up your account, prices will be visible.
Returns are not allowed on fireworks orders.